Get caught reading everyday, guilty as charged.
Brilliant. If you are near home and want to go anyway. Otherwise, I know I would never have that strength. But - I never leave the house without a book, either.
Feel like something is missing if I don't have a book. :D
Exactly. I might forget my keys, my watch, my cellphone but never my book.
I have to have my mobile phone, unfortunately.
I prefer to have it with me, as well, but I have forgotten it at times.
Brilliant. If you are near home and want to go anyway. Otherwise, I know I would never have that strength. But - I never leave the house without a book, either.
ReplyDeleteFeel like something is missing if I don't have a book. :D
DeleteExactly. I might forget my keys, my watch, my cellphone but never my book.
DeleteI have to have my mobile phone, unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteI prefer to have it with me, as well, but I have forgotten it at times.
Delete