About the book: With almost 400,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel, Flo Lum has years of experience creating simple and delicious recipes that have helped and inspired thousands of viewers.
"I am so excited to share this cookbook with you. It is filled with many childhood favourites and dishes I’ve recreated over the years that were influenced by my Chinese heritage and using modern cooking techniques.
Each recipe has been created using the best tool for the job. Sometimes it is a wok, an electric pressure cooker, air fryer or the humble stove. When possible, I have included alternative cooking methods.
I hope these recipes will evoke some feelings of nostalgia and I hope they become some of your family favourites as well." - Flo Lum
Chinese Homestyle: Recipes For The Modern Kitchen (2021) is almost 200 pages, complete with beautiful full-page photos for almost every recipe. Flo Lum's recipes are simple and never fussy or complicated. With the basic Asian sauces in your pantry, you will be able to handle all the recipes in this cookbook.
Her latest cookbook, published on 1 February 2023, is Daily Special: Chinese Restaurant Favourites.
About the author: Flo Lum is a wife and mom who loves to laugh, cook and eat. She shares her family’s journey to live a Simple, Ordinary & Joyful life on her YouTube channel, Instagram and Patreon, ranging from fantastic family-friendly recipes, travel, to Vlogs, about their perfectly imperfect lives in Vancouver, Canada and beyond.

No comments:
Post a Comment