Saturday, 14 May 2011
Rupture by Simon Lelic
Rupture aka A Thousand Cuts is Lelic's debut published last year in 2010. It is about a fundamentally respectable man who was treated so unfairly/badly that he did something very disturbing with tragic consequences. I did not read this book in the end because neither the style of writing and the subject matter appealed very much to me. I must point out that this in no way reflects upon the author but on my personal preference and taste. The reviews out there have been excellent and I have posted a couple of my favourites (see below). In the past, I would not post a book which I have not read but I thought it might appeal to other readers, so here it is.
Lelic explains:
The author reads an excerpt from his ground-breaking debut:
Review of Rupture by The Sunday Times, UK
Review of Rupture by Eurocrime
Rating: Unread
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment