Monday, 1 December 2025

In A Good Bookroom

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice comment to put up in my library to show to people when they ask me whether I will ever read them all again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't believe how often I get weird comments from non-readers. Hardly any of my neighbours reads, if you see a book in their house, it's usually a picture book of some sorts. And they don't get it how I can clutter up my house with the books I already read (their words, not mine, for me they are a beautiful decoration).

      Delete
    2. I know, right? At least, they get to see books in your house and hopefully will pick up something to read one day and realise it's a privilege to have a neighbour like you. :)

      Delete
    3. Ah, they are all really nice, just don't understand my love for books.

      Delete