And here is the cover of the paperback that I read:
All the books I have read so far have a male and female leads who team up to solve a crime but what makes this book different and unique is the fact that the protagonists are two males from different backgrounds who unwittingly team up to make a dynamic duo. I love that. Basically, the title says it all. It is full of non-stop action and tension which makes me wince and crinch in sympathy for the characters everytime they get in a tight spot. In this respect, I think that Abbott is a credible writer. He pulls you into the story with his dramatically dynamic prose. Every word credits the story. Every word justifies the story. Every word is perfectly paced. It is skilfully and cleverly written. What with the various intelligence agencies involved, home security, front and subsidiary companies, terrorists and twists and turns of the story, this book is so well researched and detailed that I was not disappointed I picked it up even though it was two years old!
Abbott, if you have another book out, I will be on it! Jeff Abbott's website is at http://jeffabbott.com/
Rating: 4/5 (Thrilling read)

No comments:
Post a Comment