Wednesday, 15 June 2011
Blood And Ashes (The New Joe Hunter Thriller) by Matt Hilton
Front flap blurb: Brooke Reynolds died in a car crash.
Tragic accident, the police say.
But her father knows otherwise.
And he wants Joe Hunter to find the men responsible.
Trouble is, they find Joe first.
The ensuing blood bath is only the beginning of a trail of death that leads right to the heart of a rascist conspiracy.
Joe is on countdown: can he stop the plotters before they reduce the free world to ashes?
Relevant websites: Blood and Ashes is Hilton's fifth book in the Joe Hunter thriller series first published in Great Britain in February 2011. This is my favourite action-packed vigilante series by a British author. I have read them all and am very excited to read Hilton's sixth, Dead Men's Harvest, out in August 2011.
Do visit www.matthiltonbooks.com, matthiltonbooks.blogspot.com and www.joehuntervigilante.com to for more information.
I like this review of Blood And Ashes by Milo's Rambles.
Rating: 4/5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not read of Matt's yet but hoping to pick up a few copies this week when I am in UK. As a fellow author, I am looking forward to it, his stuff is getting great write-ups.
ReplyDeletewww.andyfrazier.co.uk
Hi Andy, thank you for dropping by. Yes, Hilton's books are getting more well-known. I hope you enjoy reading them. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteMatt Hilton is OUTSANDING,
ReplyDeleteHe has taken over from a lot of other top Authors to become my favourite:)