Get caught reading everyday, guilty as charged.
I've heard that. And I believe it. I can read better from paper.
Me too. The backlight from a screen is unpleasant.
And I also have the feeling that I remember stuff better and don't wander off.
Yes, I get that too. The brain has time to process things and is calmer, therefore, it's able to think more clearly.
I read that universities have made that same experience, students retain information better when read from books.
👍
I've heard that. And I believe it. I can read better from paper.
ReplyDeleteMe too. The backlight from a screen is unpleasant.
DeleteAnd I also have the feeling that I remember stuff better and don't wander off.
DeleteYes, I get that too. The brain has time to process things and is calmer, therefore, it's able to think more clearly.
DeleteI read that universities have made that same experience, students retain information better when read from books.
Delete👍
Delete