About the book: FROM FRONTLINE TO LIFELINE, YOU CANNOT UNSEE WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN.
I joined the police to keep people safe.
I didn't join to become a broken man.
After decades as a Serious Crime Detective, I found myself battling PTSD, trauma and addiction - the hidden cost of hunting predators online.
In LIFELINE: How a former detective survived PTSD and how you can too (2025), I share my true story: the darkness faced, the toll it took and the long road to healing. Because no one makes it through alone. Others became my lifeline.
Whether you're a first responder, a family member or fighting your own silent war, I hope my story becomes more than just words. I hope it becomes your lifeline. And maybe, you'll become someone else's, too.
I wish I'd had this book when I hit crisis. I want to help others protect their mental health before it's too late.
This book might save your life.
About the author: Darren Ryan is the Founder of Lifeline Coaching and Mentoring, a mental health speaker, a risk management consultant and an author. He was a former UK undercover police detective (Detective Inspector) investigating some of the most serious and complex crimes including child abuse investigations.
Find out more about Darren Ryan on https://www.lifelinecoachingandmentoring.com/about.html.

No comments:
Post a Comment