Great. How did you manage? Because you never told me where I had written that comment and I couldn't find it, as I said on that post where you alerted me about this.
You told me I had written a comment with the word address in it and I was looking for the post in order to delete it. But I suppose you had deleted it by then. Sorry that happened, don't know how. But glad you can write again.
He is so right. People don't want to read complicated stuff, yet, they claim they know everything.
ReplyDeleteAnnoying, isn't it?
DeleteSo glad I can post again! :)
DeleteGreat. How did you manage? Because you never told me where I had written that comment and I couldn't find it, as I said on that post where you alerted me about this.
DeleteI had to delete it, unfortunately, because i wasn't able to post a reply to you at all. You wrote that comment under the pretzel post.
DeleteYou mean you didn't write that comment? Oh dear! 😲
DeleteYou told me I had written a comment with the word address in it and I was looking for the post in order to delete it. But I suppose you had deleted it by then. Sorry that happened, don't know how. But glad you can write again.
Delete